Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Xi'an Day 3

Hooray for Xi'an!!!! This city was amazing and I am so glad we visited it.  We had a rough train ride from Luoyang and didn't make it to the hostel until 5am.  We slept in until about 11 and then ventured out into the city.  We hung out mostly in the Muslim quarter which had a lot of shops and delicious food and overall it was a nice relaxing afternoon.
The Bell tower
I didn't actually get anything at this starbucks but I was highly amused by this gigantic cup.
I was also amused by all of these statues
Yes, yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, that is in fact a delicious doner/kebab/schwarma meat thing.  One word- Heaven!
I totally pulled a paparazzi and took a picture of this man as we walked by, i was digging his glasses.
Outside a Mosque
So truth be told, the only reason I took this picture was because I thought this was a dog but we asked and it was a sheep. It's still gross but not as weird as I was hoping 
The Xi'an city wall and gate
Models????

1 comment: