Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tuck-ins

A few times a week, we visit and hang out with the kids before they go to bed.  It's been a lot of fun and the kids are so sweet! They show us their books, toys and their stash of food (which they even share with us sometimes). I have brought my ipod a couple of times and have let them listen to it which they love, they totally recognized the song Thriller.


Tara
David and Joshua
Charlie, Pace and Braxton
Pace is so cute!
Cole is one of my favorites even though he sometimes hides from me in the bathroom during class
James- another favorite of mine as well as fellow bathroom hider
Jesse
Charlie and Jesse
James and Braxton
Skinny Spenser
Nathan and some boy I don't know
Tate- he is brilliant!!! His favorite subject is math.  During class one day in which we were discussing space, he told me in almost perfect English that the moon was smaller than the earth but bigger than China.
Dan- He is by far my favorite although he has now taken to sitting in class and doing absolutely nothing. oh well, at least he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment