Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am in the Woofer!

Last weekend, we decided to paint the town red and ventured out to a dance club in Hefei.  It was a lot of fun and I have to make a vast over-generalization about the Chinese- they really, really, really can't dance but they sure do try!  To really ensure that we stood out as much as possible, me and five of my friends were on the dance floor by ourselves dancing to a mix of American and Chinese music for an entire hour. It was a blast! At about 10pm,  all the Chinese decided to join us and it was so crowded, there wasn't much dancing going on but kind of just jumping around (did I mention that the floor was like mini-trampoline??? it was weird).  It was fun for a little bit but then the creepers started surrounding us and trying to grab us to dance and at about that point, we decided to leave.  All and all, a very memorable and fun-filled night at the Century dance club!
Me and Abby
Preparing to go on the dance floor

And you thought I was exaggerating about the fact that we were the only ones on the dance floor!
Hah, that's me in the green shorts!
A view from inside
ew, people smoking indoors. Lame
On the dance floor once everyone else decided to join us and that dude in black was crazy tall!
Meghan's excited!
The professional dancers,  the only Chinese I saw that had some rhythm!
This was a dude that was dancing behind me, hilarious!
Me and Danielle on the dance floor. Ahhh, she only has one eye!
Twins in ridiculous shirts!!!!
They seriously could not dance
The guy in black was totally creeping on me.  I ended up moving to a different spot so he would stop touching me....ew
Some more creepers...
Sweet arm Abby!
There was a sever shortage of ladies that night which made us even better targets...
The dj in what looks like a Mayan cave or something
I wish this picture had turned out better.  This guy got up on stage and was dancing soooo freaking badly, it was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment