Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chinese Haircut

A few weeks ago, we went to a beauty salon on Women's street for Erin's birthday.  They promised her they would curl her hair for free and since we were there I decided to get my haircut.  It was a glorious experience and I highly recommend at some point in your life trying a game of charades with someone who is going to cut your hair.  Who needs to speak English anyways?
The beauty salon

Erin getting her hair done. That man looks intense

We couldn't figure out what this thing did but it def looks like some sort of torture device

Megan getting her bangs cut.  She told them she wanted bangs like them, hah!
This man is beautiful. I am jealous of his pretty hair
This is the guy who cut my hair.  He did a pretty good job although it's a bit uneven. oops, at least it only cost me about 2 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment