Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hefei Temple Market

A couple of weeks ago, we journeyed to the Temple Market in Hefei.  It was a fun excursion and nice to get off the school grounds although the weather did not cooperate and it rained the whole time we were there.  The market consisted of an area that had a ton of little shops selling everything imaginable.  I enjoyed the food area best because they were selling some crazy stuff.
The temple- hence the name
Pea ice cream, good but I prefer the corn
Veggies
Pig snouts....
I'm not even sure what this was but I am assuming the worse because these were right next to the pig snouts- intestines???
at least they're fresh....
All I will say, this wasn't a pet shop
yum!
Gigantic vegetable!
in the tune from The Simpson's-fish heads, fish heads...
Refrigeration is so last season

No comments:

Post a Comment